New Timetable from the 25th July
IMPORTANT GUIDANCE: With class sizes being limited in order to cater for social distancing we are introducing a new timetable. In the main, it means classes will be shortened to an hour in general but there will be more of them.
Classes will now need to be pre-booked though our Fitsense app which can be downloaded from GooglePlay and iTunes. You can book classes up to 3 days in advance.
Arrivals to classes will have their temperature taken and Diesel Gym London retain the right to refuse admission to the class if your temperature is 38 C or higher. Facemasks will be required to be worn at all times within the building except when you are physically training.
The current guidance requires us to default to solo training and drills. However, exceptions can be made to contact partnered training. These include if you hold an elite athlete status; you are training with someone from your same household or from your extended support bubble (generally reserved for people that live alone or with dependant children); in certain cases, with approval from your coach we will register and designate you a "trusted partner" which will be a nominated permanent and regular training partner throughout the period of the social distancing phase. A register will be taken before each class noting training partner pairing which will allow for efficient contact tracing if required.
Currently, only monthly subscription members will be allowed to train. No Passes will be issued.
Please note the following:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class
- your temperature must be taken before entering the building
- Facemasks must be worn at all times, except during the actual class
- No showering facilities will be available
- a maximum of 5 people are allowed in the changing rooms at any one time. You are therefore advised you arrive in your training kit where possible
- Weather dependant, some training may take place outside so please bring with you appropriate footwear
- please bring your own boxing gloves where appropriate