- Monthly Direct Debit.
Minimum 3 months agreement.
- No minimum term - this is a 30-day rolling agreement that can be cancelled at any time Minimum age: 6 years old (except Jiu Jitsu where it is 7 years old)
per per Month
- For a limited period we are giving you 3 FREE PERSONAL TRAINING sessions when you choose a 6 month agreement - worth £135!!
* applies to new members only, and subject to availability
Special concessionary rates are available for full-time students and front line key workers on application at our reception
Currently we are operating as members only. Classes need to be pre-booked though our Fitsense app which can be downloaded from GooglePlay and the Apple AppStore. You can book classes up to 3 days in advance.
Arrivals to classes will have their temperature taken and Diesel Gym London retain the right to refuse admission to the class if your temperature is 38 C or higher. Facemasks will be required to be worn at all times within the building except when you are physically training.
Please note the following:
- Please arrive 10 minutes before class
- your temperature must be taken before entering the building
- Facemasks must be worn at all times, except during the actual class
- a maximum of 5 people are allowed in the changing rooms at any one time. You are therefore advised you arrive in your training kit where possible
- please bring your own boxing gloves where appropriate
Kids Classes, minimum age:
- Jiu Jitsu, 7 years old
- MMA and Muay Thai, 6 years old
- kids from 14-16 years can attend adult Muay Thai and Jiu Jitsu classes after consultation with coaches.
We do not provide FREE trial sessions. We offer something better, because you can join us via our website you are statutorily protected with a 2 week cooling off period. This means you can join us, download the booking app and take part in our sessions - then, if you choose, you can cancel your membership within the first 2 weeks without penalty*.
*If you do choose the cancel within the first 2 weeks, Diesel Gym London reserves the right to charge a fair rate for the classes that you took during that period i.e. the 1st one free and subsequently classes @ £20/sesssion
What do you need for your first session?
Essentially at a bare minimum you need shorts and tshirt. However, you need to avoid loose clothing and anything with pockets - we don't want fingers and toes getting caught up while you are rolling around. You can order rashguards, gym shirts and various training Shorts from our online store DGFightwear.com If you choose the Click&Collect option you can pick up your order at our reception when you first turn up.
You will need also a pair of 14oz or above boxing gloves (these are also sold at reception) to start with - ideally, eventually accompanied with mouth guard, groin guard and handwraps